One Day Trip to Punjpeer Rocks
Date: 19 November, 2017 (Sunday)
COST FROM ISLAMABAD: 1600PKR
No of Days: 1
Islamabad Comarcial Market
**Details of Area:
Located at an altitude of 1800 meters Panjpeer is among the highest and is the most beautiful ridge in Kotli Sattian region. It is called panjpeer because of a shrine it has at the top. Locals believe this was a place where five saints came and got settled. On a clear day Panjpeer offers stunning views of Snow Covered Mountains and nearby valleys
Services of a Guide
Basic first aid kit
Deposit Rs.800/- advance payment in the below mentioned account.
1: SMS to the below mentioned contact with the following details.
Phone: 03 339 534 544,
By Hand Payment, please coordinate with
Mr. Junaid Khan, Phone: 03 333 953 4544
Before requesting to register for Trip with us, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by Brand Adventure Club. Members must respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other Club member with respect, dignity and honour. Use of violent behaviour including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behaviour, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect towards female members would be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the Club activities.
6. All members would give due care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) Shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
7. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
9. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
For any query about plan, please contact the below mentioned contact
Contact # 03 339 534 544
Office Address: Hous#145-D, Satalite Town, 6th Road, Behind the Madway Plaza, Rawalpindi
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!